What the Tracking Course Entails
Welcome aboard students!
You have enrolled in, what I beleive is a really exciting course (that is of course why I chose to instruct it!), but what exactly will the next eight weeks of learning look like?
- This is an eight week course but you will have nine weeks of access from when the course starts.
- There will be a live 'Meet & Greet' on the Monday that the course starts (this will be recorded and those who are unable to attend will be able to view it post processing on both the Teachable Platform and on our YouTube Student Channels (see FAQ's for links).
- The course contents are 'dripped' to you sequentially (learning hours and then quizes).
- The 'Learning Hours' are pre-recorded and you can watch them at your own pace and as many times as you want alongside the comprehensive study notes that are released each week.
- Each week you will have two 'Learning Hours' and one 45 minute quiz plus access to LOTS of aditional learning material.
- In the 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th week there will be a 1hr 'live' (Zoom) Q&A session where we, the Wildlife ACT team, can answer any questions that you may have.
- It helps us hugely if you post your questions into the comments box or whichever learning hour is relevant so that we can have some preparation time to answer them. We do not claim to have the answers to everything and anything, but with forewarning, there will be one on the team who will have the answers you are looking for!
Remember, how much extra material you read, videos you watch and podcasts you listen to is totally up to you. As a leaerner on this course we can already assume you are curious - how much you take away from this course depends on how much time you put into it. Good Luck and most of all, have fun!